Wednesday, May 22, 2024

  16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. + JOHN 3:16-17 + HOLY BIBLE + NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

 5

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;

And lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him,
And he shall direct thy paths. + PROVERBS 3:5-6 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 11Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. 12Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 13For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. 14Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. + ISAIAH 41:10-14 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: + 2 TIMOTHY 3:16 + HOLY BIBLE + KING JAMES VERSION


* NOTE: SCRIPTURES RECEIVED FROM BIBLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment